Planetary aspects for August 2010, Australian date and times.
- AUGUST 3rd: Jupiter (3 Aries) squares Pluto (3 Capricorn) at 3:32PM
- AUGUST 4th: Mars (3 Libra) opposes Jupiter (3 Aries) at 2:19 PM
- AUGUST 4th: Mars (3 Libra) opposes Pluto (3 Capricorn) at 2:58 PM
- AUGUST 7th: Venus enters Libra 1:47PM
- AUGUST 7th: Venus opposes Uranus (O Aries) at 5:58PM
- AUGUST 9th: Venus conjunct Saturn both 1 degree Libra at 3:23AM
- AUGUST 10th: Venus opposes Jupiter (2 Aries) at 9:40 AM
- AUGUST 10th: Venus square Pluto (3 Capricorn) at 2:04AM
- AUGUST 14th: Uranus re-enters Pisces 1:36PM
- AUGUST 17th: Jupiter opposes Saturn (2 Libra) at 6:44 AM
- AUGUST 21st: Venus conjunct Mars (13 Libra) at 4:48 AM
- AUGUST 21st: Saturn (2 Libra) square Pluto (2 Capricorn) at 8:15 PM
The beginning of the month is intense for early Cardinal signs (Aries, Libra, Cancer and Cap). With Jupiter, Pluto, Mars (then Venus) Saturn and for a short time Uranus converging on those first few degrees, it’s like a party that quickly gets out of control. Perhaps a few nights in with a book and glass of wine if you are tired of the excitement? If not, expect a wild ride.
Uranus is in his final throes – one last pass into Pisces. Expect not to be hoodwinked this time by fast talkers and bedroom eyes. You’ve fallen for Charisma with Uncertainty once too often. If it’s career focussed, be sure to practice your “yeah yeah whatever” look – it will see you through.
Jupiter opposite Saturn will bring up a challenge. Will you expand into leadership or retract back into relationships? No answer is the right answer. But one will demand the other will beckon. It’s up to you.
Finally Saturn square Pluto brings immense change in finance and business. Expect a large company to collapse. One that looked secure and longlasting.